Monday, March 10, 2008

Yet Another Day

I should talk to someone who really loves their job. I mean, people who go to their work, each and every day with excitement, for the past 5 years. And I should ask them what keeps them going? What keeps them motivated?

I consider myself blessed to have a job that I like. But sometimes (or most of the time) I get bored. Hmm.. no challenge? Hmm.. sometimes. But is it just about challenge? I think its part of being a human to be challenged in order for him or her to be motivated. But its not all the time that the challenge is there. Could it be a discipline problem? It could be. So I need to remind myself that I should not waste my time browsing the web during office hours (or writing blogs), and rather read the technical books that I have. And this will solve my problem? Is there a natural way to have motivation?

I'm still finding the answers to these questions, but I'm reminded of this verse on the Bible:

Proverbs 3:6
"For the LORD gives wisdom,
and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding."

No comments: